Monday, July 30, 2012

August Break for RapidGroove

As I did last year, I'll take the month of August off from RapidGroove. During the month, I may post a few favorite RapidGroove Reruns – blogs written in the past that some of you may have missed. When I return in September, I hope that it'll be with a few other writers to share the RapidGroove blog with me while I spend some more of my time pursuing an additional graduate degree here at Penn.

Are you already a blogger interested in getting more exposure for your posts? Not yet a blogger but want to write? Get in touch. I have room to add a few more writers to share in RapidGroove and would be glad to hear about your ideas.

Meanwhile, to the person who asked me about new iPhones yesterday... here is my prediction.

New iPhone to be available in October:

  • 4" diagonal retina-display screen
  • Slightly thinner than iPhone 4S
  • 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB storage options
  • New, smaller dock connector (and adaptors!)
  • iOS 6, with new car navigation features
  • Capable of operating on at least two 4G networks: AT&T and Verizon
  • Most likely names: iPhone 4G or iPhone 5
See you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment